Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Joke Quotes

JOKE QUOTES



"I grew up with six brothers.
That's how I learned to dance:
waiting for the bathroom.”
— Bob Hope


"People can’t drive you crazy
if you don’t give them the keys.”
— Mike Bechtle

"I never feel more alone
than when I’m trying
to put sunscreen on my back.”
— Jimmy Kimmel

"I always cook with wine.
Sometimes I even add it
to the food.”
— W.C. Fields


"My friends tell me
I have an intimacy problem.
But they don't really know me.”
— Garry Shandling

"Ned, I would love to stand here
and talk with you — 
but I’m not going to.”
— Phil Connors (Bill Murray),
Groundhog Day

"I drink to make other people
more interesting.”
— Ernest Hemingway


"Before you marry a person,
you should first make them
use a computer
with slow Internet service
to see who they really are.”
— Will Ferrell

"Love is blind
but marriage
is a real eye-opener.”
— Pauline Thomason

"Everybody wants
to save the earth.
No one wants to help Mom
do the dishes.”
— P.J. O'Rourke


"When I was a kid
my parents moved a lot,
but I always found them.”
— Rodney Dangerfield

"Happiness is having a large,
loving, caring, close-knit family
in another city.”
— George Burns

"When your children
are teenagers,
it’s important to have a dog 
so that someone in the house
is happy to see you.”
— Nora Ephron


"The secret of staying young
is to live honestly, eat slowly,
and lie about your age.”
— Lucille Ball

"You know you’ve reached
middle age
when you’re cautioned
to slow down by your doctor,
instead of by the police.”
— Joan Rivers

"True terror is to wake up
one morning and discover
that your high school class
is running the country.”
— Kurt Vonnegut


"The best way
to appreciate your job
is to imagine yourself
without one.”
— Oscar Wilde

"Why do they call it rush hour
when nothing moves?”
— Robin Williams

"I choose a lazy person
to do a hard job,
because a lazy person will find
an easy way to do it.”
— Bill Gates


"Employers are at their happiest
on Mondays.
Employees are at their happiest
on Fridays.”
— Mokokoma Mokhonoana

"Even if you are
on the right track,
you will get run over
if you just sit there.”
— Will Rogers

"Don’t worry.
If Plan A doesn’t work,
there are 25 more letters
in the alphabet.”
— Unattributed


“Doing nothing
is very hard to do…
you never know
when you’re finished.”
— Leslie Nielsen

"A woman is like a tea bag:
You can't tell how strong she is
until you put her in hot water.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes
the appropriate response
to reality
is to go insane.”
— Philip K. Dick


"Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile
in their shoes.
That way
when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them
and you have their shoes.”
— Jack Handey

“Have you ever noticed
that anybody driving slower
than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster
than you is a maniac?” 
— George Carlin





1 comment:

  1. Awesome and value adding efforts, Kazim. Very proud of you and your contributions to humanity in our challenging world, George. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete